You may be wondering why spring cleaning is important for your business so we are here to tell you. Spring cleaning helps your office declutter from the long winter and it gives your space a fresh start. Everyone loves a clean office so it’s important to keep up with all the mess. Below will help you understand why Spring cleaning is important for your business?
Consider this checklist when you are cleaning your office. Click here for a Covid-19 cleaning check list.
Main Office Space
- Vacuum vents in all places.
- Dust window blinds and wash them (inside and outside).
- Dust overhead lights and replace lights that have burned out.
- Vacuum all carpets and mop all floors.
- Clean desks and chairs.
- Wipe down conference room tables and chairs.
- Throw away any old papers, broken office supplies, and broken computers.
- Wipe down the kitchen cabinets.
- Discard all old food from the fridge and clean the inside/outside.
- Clean the microwave from inside/outside.
- Mop floors and dust all around appliances.
- Clean bathroom sinks/counters/toilets/stalls.
- Mop floors and dust all around.
- Wash the mirrors.
When you use this checklist, you will ensure a spotless clean. Call us at 301-482-2122 for a free estimate and you won’t be disappointed.